May 16, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 13 - Animal Print

Moooo.

Yeap, it's Animal Print day today! 



The base is 2 thin coats of The Face Shop WH002, a white creme. The spots were painted using a dotting tool with The Face Shop BK901, a black creme.


Once the base and the spots were completely dry, I busted out the flocking powder!


I used a really thick and goopy top coat to flock the black spots first. The consistency helped a lot because if it spread out, the flocking powder wouldn't end up following the cow print. Then I filled in the white spaces with a thin and runny top coat and sprinkled the white flock over 'em!


No final layer of top coat here, obviously. I wanna keep that fluffiness!

I won't be able to post for a few days because we're going out of town, but as soon as we get back, I'll continue tackling this challenge!

Until then! See you!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Best Blog Award :)

    http://colorfulcupcakecat.blogspot.com/2013/05/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what an honor! Especially since I'm a big fan of your blog! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. Ahh that is awesome!! Great job x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...