May 24, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 14 - Flowers

I'm on the 14th day of The 31-Day Nail Challenge and the theme is Flowers! It's been a week since Day 13 because my family and I went on a trip so I tried to make up for it by doing a freehanded full nail pattern!



The base is one thin coat of The Face Shop WH002, a white creme. Once that dried, I started freehanding the outline of the flowers and the leaves with my favorite paint brush! I used Arezia in black.


I filled in the shapes and added the details using a toothpick and a dotting tool. The sunflowers were done using The Face Shop YL702 and FACE it BR802. The lilacs were done with Color Combos CBL124 and BYS La Di Da.


The roses were done with Revlon Really Rosy and the violets were done with Bourjois So Laque Glossy Adora-bleu. The leaves were painted using Revlon Posh.


After letting the flowers dry, I applied a layer of top coat! 

See you for tomorrow's theme!

P.S. BYS La Di Da and Bourjois So Laque Glossy Adora-bleu are part of a recent nail polish haul. I'll get to making a post about that in the future! 

8 comments:

  1. wow! they look awesome!! I love the patterns and the details! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Aby! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  2. Jasmine do my nails! Ang galing mo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat! Sure, when we see each other next week! :D

      Delete
  3. This is such a fantastic nail art design, I can't even begin to express how awesome it really is! Loved it indeed! superb effort and amazing results! **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mina! Oh gosh, thank you so much! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...