May 25, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 15 - Delicate Print

Today's Day 15, which means the theme is Delicate Print! I'm still trying to make up for my 1-week absence so this is another freehanded full nail pattern!



I didn't have any particular inspiration for this mani. The pattern's just a bunch of random shapes and dots that I made up as I went along. You'll notice that the design on each nail is different! 


The base is 2 coats of Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones and the pattern was done using a paint brush (not my favorite paint brush; I used a slightly thicker brush for this design) with Color Combos CBL115.


This was a fairly quick manicure since I wasn't trying to copy anything. I didn't do any retouching because any mistake could easily turn into a part of the design!


I applied a layer of top coat and it was done! See you for the next theme!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...