May 26, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 16 - Tribal Print

Today's Day 16 and the theme is Tribal Print! Did another freehanded full nail pattern!



I started with one thin coat of The Face Shop WH002 as my base, then I grabbed the same paint brush I used yesterday and made up the pattern as I went along. I used a toothpick for the dots.


Again, the great thing about doing random lines and shapes is you can turn any mistake into a part of the design! Which makes finishing the entire mani quicker!


I used the following polishes for this design:
  • Arezia in black
  • The Face Shop BR802
  • The Face Shop GR502
  • The Face Shop GR506
  • The Face Shop OR202
  • The Face Shop PP402
  • The Face Shop PP403
  • The Face Shop RD302
  • The Face Shop YL702


I applied a good amount of top coat to smooth it out and to pump up the gloss! Stay tuned for the next theme!

4 comments:

  1. Me likey! With those bright colors, your nails remind me of very fancy Easter eggs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you! I see what you mean, they kind of remind me of Easter eggs too! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...