May 8, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 5 - Blue Nails

It's the fifth day and that means the theme for today is Blue Nails! On instinct, I would have gone with a midnight or navy blue (or any kind of dark blue, really) as a base, but I decided to go against that instinct this time and pick one of my light blue hues.

I ended up choosing a sky blue creme. This made me want to paint a scenery. I thought of my Alma Mater because as a high school student, I always admired the view of the buildings against the clear blue sky on sunny days. (On a side note, I did a navy blue nail art design of our uniforms before. It's on my Tumblr profile.)

http://www.mylot.com

So here's today's mani!


The base is Diana Manicure 1401. I love the consistency of this polish! It's somewhat similar to that of China Glaze polishes. It took 2 coats to reach opacity.


I painted the design using my favorite paint brush and the one I used for lettering in yesterday's mani, then I finished it off with top coat!


Here's the list of all the polishes used:

  • Art Club Green
  • China Glaze Concrete Catwalk
  • Diana Manicure 1401
  • FACE it BR802
  • Honey Sweet Super Pearl Nail Polish in Blue
  • Honey Sweet Super Pearl Nail Polish in Dark Green
  • Revlon Colorstay Bare Bones
  • Revlon Muse
  • Revlon Posh
  • Revlon Revlon Red
  • Revlon Sassy
  • Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Lavender Cloud
  • Sasatinnie Q47
  • The Face Shop BK901
  • The Face Shop GR502
  • The Face Shop YL702


Until tomorrow, then! See you!

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you miss high school very much =)) SIPAG MO AH! =)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, 'cause I miss you guys. <3 KILIGIN KA NAMAN. =))

      Delete
  2. Oh my God, Jasmine. SOBRANG GALING MO!!! :O AMAZING!! I love your blog =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Aww, thank you so much! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...