June 5, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 26 - Inspired by a Pattern

Today's Day 26, which means the theme is Inspired by a Pattern! The pattern I chose was this crossword puzzle print wrapping paper I got from a store called Typo!



The base is two coats of Sasatinnie Rose, a beige creme. 


Once that dried, I mattified it with Sasatinnie Magic Matte Top Coat. I did this so that there would be a barrier between the beige and the black so when I top coat the entire mani, the black wouldn't smudge and grey out into the beige.


The black I used was The Face Shop BK901. I painted the grid with my striper. I blacked out a few random boxes and added the numbers on the upper left corners of some of the others with paintbrushes.


After letting the pattern dry, I added the final layer of matte top coat!


And it was done! This was a relatively quick mani. See you tomorrow for the next theme!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...