June 8, 2013

The 31-Day Nail Challenge: Day 29 - Inspired by The Supernatural

It's Day 29! The theme is Inspired by The Supernatural. I chose fallen angels for today. I wanted it to be a subtle freehanded full nail pattern so I focused on the feathers!



I did black on white because I liked the look better than white on black when I pictured it in my head.


I started with four thin coats of Revlon Phantom Angel (yes, I chose this polish because of the name).


Once it was touch-dry, I used a paintbrush to freehand the black feathers. I used Arezia in black.


I let the feathers dry for a few minutes before applying a layer of top coat to avoid smudging them. And the mani was done! Stay tuned for the next prompt!


4 comments:

  1. ah, what a beautiful mani. It remindes me of Hus Hus cover book by Becca Fitzpatrick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Aby! Thank you so much! :D That's actually one of the reasons I chose fallen angels for the theme today. I really like that book! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous interpretation of the theme, I love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! Thank you so much! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...