May 25, 2014

The Face Shop Yogurt Nails Collection

Hello! Today, I have The Face Shop Yogurt Nails Collection to show you. The collection is part of their Lovely Me:ex line. Check out the swatches after the jump!


First up is Strawberry Milk. It's a pastel pink crelly with medium sky blue and pink hexes, small violet hexes, matte white squares, and fuchsia micro glitter. I used three coats plus a layer of top coat for the swatch below.


Next up is Apple Mint Yogurt. The base isn't really mint, though. It's leaning more towards sky blue. It's a crelly with sky blue and pink hexes and pink micro glitter. Again, I used three coats plus a layer of top coat for the swatch. 


Next is Grape Juice Yogurt. It's a lilac crelly with yellow, sky blue, violet, and pink hexes and violet microglitter. Three coats plus top coat.


Lemon Candy Yogurt is a pastel yellow crelly with green, copper, and gold hexes and gold microglitter. The formula was a bit tricky. It doesn't dry as quickly as the others so I ended up dragging the previous layer when I applied another layer. Nothing a minute or two of waiting wouldn't fix, though. Three coats, no top coat.


Last but certainly not the least is Vanilla Sugar Yogurt. It's a white crelly with rainbow glitter in various sizes. This is my favorite polish in the collection! Three coats, no top coat.


Overall, I think this is a great collection! It's nice to see mainstream brands release indie-esque polishes. I got these a while back for P185 each but I've been to a couple of The Face Shop branches recently and they're still in stock. 


4 comments:

  1. I love these squishy crelly-type polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So glad they're becoming more easily accessible here! :)

      Delete
  2. Lemon Candy Yogurt is so pretty! Love these polishes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...